Tuesday 20 January 2015

Then and now Tuesday

I'd like to start my new blog with a new series: Then and now. I take a picture from the nooks and crannies on my PC and try to find the clothes and accessories in my invent. If I can I'll find the pose too. So here we go:



My shape looks pretty much the same as then although its a different one.  In 2010 I was very much in love with my skin form The Plastic called Lionheart-desert-freeck as now I hardly wear anything else then 7 deadly s{K}ins

So here goes:

2010:
Shape: cagegirl shape - sexy Biatch (modified to my liking. I got this shape when I was 10 days old.)
Eyes by LL - sunny glade medium
Skin: The Plastik Lionheart - Desert - freck


2015:
Shape: Calypso shape medium standard (also modiefied to my liking)
Eyes: [:T:] luminous eyes Blue
Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins Patience cotton candy
Hands: Slink Casual

Both:
Tattoo: Para designs Celtic warrior
Hair: TruthL Enix - Bubblegum

Dress: Linc Chemise dress Skulls
Armwarmers: RunoRuno Zipper Jacket Armwarmers (part of the zipperjacket)
Socks: Honey kitty candy socks baby pink
Boots: Shiny things: Ving boots black

 

No comments:

Post a Comment